The Role of DNA Testing in Disease Prevention
Time & Location
About The Event
It’s time to get curious about your genes and what they mean. Improve your health and longevity by unlocking the mysteries of your genetic code today.
- The GENEWELL™ test screens for genetic variants involved in physiological processes that are linked to an increased risk for certain (lifestyle) diseases, including: Blood clotting, Bone Health, Caffeine Metabolism, Cancer risk, Cholesterol and lipid metabolism, Circadian rhythms (sleep disorders), Dementia, Detoxification, Dietary carbohydrate sensitivity, Dietary fat sensitivity, Drug metabolism, Exercise responsiveness, Heart disease, Homocysteine metabolism, Hypertension, Inflammation, Insulin sensitivity and risk for diabetes, Iron metabolism, Lactose Intolerance, Oxidative Stress, Vitamin-B metabolism, Salt Sensitivity, Stress and Mood Disorders (eg Depression / Anxiety)
- GENESPORT™ Whether you are a recreational or professional sports athlete, optimise your training and athletic potential with the GENESPORT™ test. The genes tested will outline your genetic potential. Preferred fuel and energy source during exercise.Response to caffeine.Risk for inflammation and injury.Ability to deal with oxidative stress.Muscle and bone composition.Endurance and power potential. Susceptibility to injury and Recovery time.
- GENERENEW™, focuses on genetic factors for a young and healthy appearance. Personalise your needs for a youthful appearance and complexion by knowing your genetic profile. Collagen synthesis , skin anti-oxidation ,skin irritability, skin detoxification , skin cell renewal.
- GENEDIET™Your DNA plays a very big part in the regulation of your body weight. Studies show that up to 70% of your risk for being overweight is determined by your genes. Your DNA also provide information about your feeding behaviours, natural appetite control, the fat burning process, your genetic need for physical exercise in order to maintain a healthy body weight, and your sensitivity to dietary fat and carbohydrates. Knowing your genetic predisposition to being overweight, can assist you to take the appropriate measures and guide you towards a suitable diet.
Learn how you can shift the emphasis of your healthcare from reactive to pro-active.
- Early BirdZAR 0ZAR 00ZAR 0