Recipe: Turmeric and Ginger Spiced Oats
,Turmeric and ginger spiced oats an unusual but tasty combination. I just love oats in any form it is such a quick and easy meal to prepare an there is just so much that you can do with it , spice it up, change the flavour and make it tastier. There is just nothing boring about a delicious bowl of cooked oats. I have added some turmeric to spice up this bowl of cooked oats. Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow colour and it has many health benefits.
1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
4. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases.
5. Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
7. Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer's Disease
8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
10. Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
Why not include some in your morning breakfast bowl?
Try the following combination:
1 and 1/2 cups of rolled oats
1 cup of almond milk
3 and 1/2 cups of boiling water
2 grated granny smith apples
A thumb sized piece of grated ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp turmeric
Bring all the above ingredients to the boil and then switch of the stove plate.
1 tsp honey
1 tsp almond butter